Registration for the 2019/2020- dance season will open at the end of June!!
Please join us as we enter our eighth year at Shift in September 2019!
What do you need to know about our classes at Shift??
- Our dance classes run September until June
- Anything that says Beginner is open for all students to try
- Classes with city names represent competitive levels. (These classes are by invitation only)
- Classes which say “Competitive” in the description will also be competing however they are open to a larger variety of competitive students. (These classes are by invitation only)
**For questions about competitive classes and levels, please contact our office directly.
How will you be able to register?
Registration can be done in one of three ways:
- By Mail:
- Download our Registration Package (coming soon), fill it out and mail it to us!
- By Email:
- Download our Registration Package (coming soon), fill it out, SAVE IT and email it to us!
- In Person:
- New to Shift or just looking to visit? Pop down and see us as you register in person!
- Click here to check office hours before making the trip down!
Where do you find the schedule for classes offered?
Our 2019/2020 dance season schedule will be available at the end of June 2019!
Do you have other questions?
Our staff at Shift is here to help with any questions you may have.
Please feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (604-770-1777) if we can be of any assistance!
We had an amazing year last year and are so excited for the new year ahead!!