Registration for the 2020/2021 is OPEN!!
Please join us in our ninth year at Shift!
What do you need to know about our classes at Shift??
- Our dance classes run September until June
- Anything that says Beginner is open for all students to try
- Classes with “city names” represent FULL competitive levels. Classes with “country names” represent BEGINNER competitive levels. (These classes are by invitation only)
- Classes which say “Competitive” in the description are also competitive and are open more than one level. (These classes are by invitation only)
**For questions about competitive classes and levels, please contact our office directly.
How do you register?
Registration can be done in one of three ways:
- By Mail:
- Download our Registration Package, fill it out and mail it to us!
- By Email:
- Download our Registration Package, fill it out, SAVE IT and email it to us!
- In Person:
- New to Shift or just looking to visit? Pop down and see us as you register in person!
- Click here to check office hours before making the trip down!
Click here to view our fall 2020/2021 schedule.
Do you have other questions?
Our staff at Shift is here to help with any questions you may have.
Please feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (604-770-1777) if we can be of any assistance!
Our year was cut short and we are even MORE excited for the new year ahead!!